Pilates Tips to Improve Your Walking Technique for Better Wellness.
Fine-tune your posture, body alignment and muscle support to help improve your gait and maximize the benefits from your walking workouts during this 2-hour Centerworks® Awesome Workshop with Pilates and functional movement expert, Aliesa George. Learn the secrets to walking well…
You’ll be introduced to tips, techniques, and exercises to help you:
- Evaluate Your Walking Habits and Learn How To Improve Your Stride
- Discover Tips To Maintain great Posture
- Get More from Your Core
- Improve Hip Mechanics for a Strong and Easy Leg Swing
- Identify Strategies To Help Release Neck and Shoulder Tension for a Better Arm Swing
- Learn How To Maximize the Whole-Body Health Benefits from Your Walking Workouts
Improve your health and are discover how to get even more great health benefits from your walking workouts.
Register now for the Pilates-Walk Workshop!
|Saturday, August 25th
|Sedgwick County Extension Office, Meadowlark Room
|7001 W. 21st St. N, Wichita, KS 67205
|2-4pm (2 hours)
|Centerworks Pilates-Walk Workshop
No Pilates experience is required. Don’t wait – Class size is limited!