Develop Strength, Flexibility, and Fitness for Heatlhy Shoulders with these Awesome Workshops
Don’t miss this opportunity to get your arms and shoulders in tip-top shape with these TWO Shoulder Workshops from Centerworks.
Mark your calendar and register NOW to join Aliesa George, PMA-CPT on Saturday, February 1, 2014 in Topeka, KS at Pilates Performance & Rehab, for these fun, information-packed workshops. Discover new ways to improve fitness and reduce pain, increase strength and flexibility, and enhance your whole‐body health, by improving body awareness, developing healthy movement habits for your arms and shoulders. By getting the right shoulder exercises into your workout programs you can reduce the risk of injury, alleviate annoying neck an shoulder pain, and help improve your whole-body health.
All workshops are appropriate for: Pilates Students & Pilates Teachers.
Intro to Shoulder Mechanics for Healthy Movement Habits
February, 1, 2014
Discover Easy Arm & Shoulder Exercises You Can Add
To Your Pilates Program and Fitness Workouts:
- Develop Healthy Movement Habits
- Reduce Neck and Shoulder Tension
- Improve Posture, Alignment, and Body Mechanics
- Enjoy the Benefits of Healthy, Pain‐Free Shoulders
Includes: 2‐hours of hands‐on learning and practice, PLUS a Stress‐Free Shoulder Exercise Handout and Exercise Guide.
Simple Strength & Conditioning Exercises for Strong Healthy Shoulders
February 1, 2014
Explore Simple Strength & Conditioning Strategies
To Help Keep Your Shoulders Strong, Fit, and Flexible!
- Improve Strength and Mobility of the Arms & Shoulders
- Learn Exercises and Concepts for Improving Shoulder Mechanics
- Incorporate Shoulder Conditioning Strategies into Your Pilates and Fitness Workouts
- Reduce the Risk of Injury, and Improve Your Whole-Body Health
Includes: 2‐hours of hands‐on learning and practice, PLUS a Shoulder Mechanics Handout and Exercise Guide.