Timeless wisdom to believe and achieve success anything and everything that you desire in life.
Napoleon Hill shares the wisdom he learned from the billionaire Andrew Carnegie more than 100 years ago. This is an excellent way to get your New Year’s resolutions off to a great start! And well worth watching on a regular basis as a reminder of these principles of success.
- Grab a notebook
- Jot down the thoughts that stick in your brain
- Follow these success principles
- Enjoy the rewards from your efforts
What are YOUR Goals to Achieve and Intentions for Giving in 2010?
Discover more from the Master: Napoleon Hill!
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve, regardless of how many time you failed in the past or how lofty your aims and hopes may be.”
Take the power of your own mind and direct it to whatever end you desire. All success begins with the definiteness of purpose. Have a clear picture in your mind of what you want in life.
Here are the riches you may enjoy if you take possession of your own mind and direct it to achieve the purpose and passions of your own choosing:
- Sound health
- Peace of mind
- Labour of love of your own choice
- Freedom from fear and worry
- A positive mental attitude
- Material riches of your own choice and quantity
Here are the penalties you must pay if you neglect taking possession of your mind:
- Ill health
- Fear and worry
- Indecision and doubt
- Frustration and discouragement throughout life
- Anger, greed, jealousy, hatred and superstition
Begin directing your mind in the right direction today!
What to Do:
Buy a pocket size notebook.
- Write on page 1 a clear description of your major desire in life, your idea of success.
- Write on page 2 precisely what you intend to give in return for achieving your desires.
- BEGIN GIVING it NOW!
- Memorize your two statements and repeat them at least 12 times a day.
- Always end with the following prayer:
“I ask not for divine providence, for more riches, but more wisdom with which to accept and use wisely the riches I received at birth in the form of the power to control and direct my mind to whatever ends I desire.”
A clear purpose, and the right mindset, and gratitude for the gifts you receive, will have you quickly moving in a positive direction to achieve success for health, wealth, and happiness!
Best of Success to YOU! May you enjoy an absolutely amazing and fantastic New Year!
Aliesa George, Centerworks.com